This is a multifaceted programme which incorporates as many aspects of the profession as possible:
• principal private lessons (technique, études and repertoire from all periods)
• methodology (education)
• chamber music and ensembles taught by various teachers
• orchestral repertoire, orchestra class and participation in orchestra projects
• R.V Williams - Concerto
• Hindemith - Sonate
• Erland von Koch - Monolog no. 9
The student will concentrate on the further mastering of all aspects of tuba playing. After two years, the student will be ready to enter the professional music world at the highest level and in a broad capacity. The syllabus is broad and will contribute to the student's further development and maturity within the field.
1. The candidate will perform a programme which may not exceed 30 minutes. He/she is required to play at least one piece from memory.
• Concertino- Eugene Bozza
• Encounters II- William Kraft
• Concerto- John Williams
Perry Hoogendijk principal subject
Rodin Rosendahl euphonium