How to apply
Closing date for application is 27 May, 2022.
Please note: There’s a limited number of spots available per instrument and we accept applications on a rolling basis. Therefore we advise you to apply as soon as possible as spots may fill quickly.
Please see the audition requirements below.
Summer Jazz Workshop audition requirements
- All applicants are required to submit three video links for prescreening purposes (no mp3s). Applicants will be asked to submit the links when filling in the application form.
- Please use Youtube, vimeo or any other common platform. It is not required that the format be a professional or studio recording, but the sound quality must be as good as possible.
- Repertoire: 2 standards in different tempos and one original composition/ free choice. (We encourage applicants to submit an original.)
- Repertoire for the prescreening must demonstrate the ability to improvise and play with a rhythm section, using a live band or play-along recording.
- CvA students and alumni are not required to submit recordings.