Many students from conservatories abroad study (temporarily) at the CvA, and CvA students frequently spend time at conservatories elsewhere in Europe or in the US.
The most important criterium for accepting exchange students is their level of playing. The CvA aims to accept the same number of students as go abroad, but exceptions may be made for very talented exchange candidates.
Basic level in English.
We will accept Erasmus+ incoming applications from 1 February 2020 to 15 March 2020 (15 March is the deadline) through EASY platform for mobility along the next academic year/ first semester / second semester.
Students have to create an account and upload some documents:
* Cover letter
* Recommendation letters (optional)
* Transcript of records (optional)
* 20 minutes audition recording - and scores for composers.
* Letter of recommendation
* Curriculum vitae
* Learning Agreement
Rita Spin International relations coordinator
There are official exchange programmes with the following prominent institutions:
* Central Conservatory of Music Beijing
* Conservatoire national supérieur de musique, Parijs
* Conservatoire national supérieur de musique, Lyon
* Escola de Música do Estado de São Paulo
* Hochschule der Künste, Berlijn
* Hochschule für Musik, Keulen
* Manhattan School of Music, New York
* New England Conservatory, Boston
* Sibelius Academy, Helsinki
* State University of New York, Division of Music, Purchase (N.Y.)
* Universität für Musik und darstellende Kunst, Wenen
* Universität für Musik, Salzburg
* Temple University, Philadelphia
* Kunstuniversität, Graz
* Rhythmic Music Conservatory, Kopenhagen
* Royal College of Music, Londen
* Guildhall School of Music & Drama, Londen
* Popakademie, Mannheim
* ESMAE, Porto
* Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim
* Academy of Music, Zagreb
* Qinghai Conservatory of Music, Guangzhou