There are several ways to put this component together, for example:
* by taking an extra master's elective
* by taking an extra ensemble
* by attending lectures at the University of Amsterdam
* by participating in extracurricular activities to gain more professional experience
* by participating in projects and masterclasses
* by taking a bachelor's elective (please view MyAHK -> CvA Jazz)
When in doubt, please consult with the study advisor.
Jazz students may choose the following courses for individual credits.
|Introduction to Advanced Rhythm||Jos Zwaanenburg, Jonas Bisquert, Kristina Fuchs, David de Marez Oyens|
|Advanced Rhythm for Improvisers*||Jos Zwaanenburg, Rafael Reina, David de Marez Oyens, Jonas Bisquert, Kristina Fuchs|
|Practical Studio Technique||Attie Bauw|
|EWI Course||Itai Weissman|
* Five credits from this course may be taken as a master elective.