The statutory tuition fee, set by the Dutch government, is set at € 2,083 for the academic year 2019-2020. Please note: you are only eligible for the statutory fee if you are from a country within the European Economic Area, Switzerland or Surinam. The rate also applies to UAF refugee students. You must also live in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or parts of Germany.
Students who are not eligible for the statutory fee pay the institutional fee of € 5,095. The fees apply to part-time study programmes, non-government-funded study programmes to students from outside the EEA and to students who previously obtained a bachelor's degree (when enrolling in a bachelor's programme) or a master's degree (when enrolling in a master's programme).
* preparatory course: € 1,350
* Sweelinck Academy and Junior Jazz College € 1,300
* Sweelinck Academy Percussion Friends € 1,500,-
* master's preparatory course: € 3,000
* postgraduate course in Music Education: € 3,250,-
* Amsterdam Electronic Music Academy: € 10,995,-
* examination fee for those who enrol as external students: € 900,-