How To Enrol

After having been admitted, students may enrol as a student at the Conservatory. It is possible to do this online through Studielink, the portal for enrolment in higher education in the Netherlands. Studielink allows students to arrange their applications for (re-)enrolment, cancellation or change of address at a single location on-line. With the Proof of Admittance students will receive further information on how to use Studielink.

After enrolment, students of the professional training programmes receive a student card via the Amsterdam University of the Arts. This card allows free access or price reductions on tickets for concerts, professional literature, sheet music etc., and for activities organised by the Amsterdam University of the Arts.

Tuition Fees

Please click here for information on the tuition fees. 

Please note: the tuition fee for AEMA Hybrid is the same as for the regular AEMA programme, and does not cover traveling and lodging expenses for the required weeks in Amsterdam. The conservatory is not responsible for travel and accommodation arrangements.

Please find more information about financial matters and studying on the website of the Amsterdam University of the Arts

Forms of Enrolment

There are two forms of enrolment: as a student (full-time), or as student by contract.

Cancelling Your Enrolment

The enrolment can only be cancelled before the start of the academic year. A notification of cancellation must be submitted in writing to the CvA Study Secretariat. 

Midterm cancellation of enrolment can be done by every first of the month. The remaining portion of the tuition fee will be reimbursed, except for the months of June, July and August.