How to Apply
Candidates wishing to take part in the entrance examination, must submit the completed application form, no later than the closing date for application, to the study secretariat of the Conservatorium van Amsterdam. You can register from November 1 on.
Attached to the form you must send in any case the following documents:
- copy of diploma(s) granted
- copy of the page in your passport which contains the registration number and the photo
- an IELTS- or TOEFL-language certificate. Please note: this is only required for non-Dutch/non-English speaking candidates from countries outside the EU, please click here.
- a brief biography; (please note that there is a specific format for DNOA-applications, please click here)
- recordings if requested; please see the admission requirements for the principal subject of your choice.
The bachelor's and master's degree programmes at the Conservatorium van Amsterdam are fulltime studies and require as a result an attendance according to the study time.