Visa and residence permit procedures

The Amsterdam University of the Arts (AHK) provides visa and residence permit services for students admitted to official AHK programmes. Please note: studying by contract does not entitle you to a residence permit. Visa services are operated by AHK Central Student Administration as an intermediate between the applicant and the Netherlands Immigration Office.

Please find all information about applying for an entry visa and residence permit here.